This post is a bit of a mix of my recent shopping trip where I picked up a few pieces that I plan on wearing during my up coming September trip to Bali and Bangkok mixed with some of my favorite Pinterest inspiration images.
To get us a little warmed up for this post – and excited for Bali and Bangkok – let’s start off with some inspiration I’v been rounding up on Pinterest. .
With that in mind, this is what I’v picked up so far.
1. A lightweight white cotton scarf with white lace detai
2. A white tank with cute Bali/Bangkok inspired trim
3. A classic black bikini but with a twist of a few extra straps
4. Knee length light grey fitted dress
5. This plum purple silk ultra light weight maxi dress for those romantic beach dinners
Just a few pretty pieces (don’t worry I’ll definitely have my more outdoor appropriate clothes packed and ready for our touring adventures as well).
As much as I love August, September can’t come soon enough! It’s always a joy exploring a new place and I simply can’t wait!
UPDATE: my trip to Bali was amazing see it all in the posts below
Bali Day 1: click here
Bali Day 2: click here
Bali Day 3: click here
Bali Day 4: click here
Join Me !