- Shrimp! (we used about a dozen super jumbo shrimp – but smaller ones might actually work better for this dish. About two pounds for a serving of four)
- A lemon (cut it into quarters )
- Mayo ( 1/2 cup)
- Dijon Mustard (4 tablespoons)
- White Wine Vinegar (2 1/2 tablespoons )
- Table Salt and Pepper( 1 teaspoon of each )
- Kosher Salt ( 2 tablespoon )
- Celery (about 4 stocks depending on size )
- Red onion ( 1 cup )
Throw in your celery and onions (again you can as many or as little of these as your taste buds prefer).
Enjoy! While I was chowing down on this amazing creation I thought about how great it would be as a side dish during a big summer BBQ or potluck. This is definitely something I would recreate if such an opportunity ever occurred!
Xx Cheers for now !